VOLUNTEER WITH US
Opportunity To Volunteer
LWF has worked with volunteers in the past and would like to engage with as many as possible in the future too. Our work usually requires 1-2 volunteers each time during our field projects. However, these projects are quite intense and may require a lot of fitness (physically & mentally) since it’s definitely not located in a luxurious environment, nor is it in urban cities. These are in rural areas whereby we do not have phone network or delicious food!
Most of our work involves working with communities. Some of our projects involve conducting a survey, education and creating awareness, providing livelihood options, managing human-wildlife conflict, etc. Hence, we’re looking forward to volunteers, preferably with the following skill sets:
- Fluency in spoken Hindi is a must.
- Being sensitive towards communities & local culture.
- (Above average) people skills.
Benefits of volunteering:
As a volunteer, you’ll build life skills in confidence, communication, social interaction, teamwork, conflict resolution, employability and independence. Apart from this, some of the other benefits of volunteering with LWF are –
- Meet new people and make new friends
- Face new experiences or challenges
- Get oriented with wildlife and conservation issues
- Raise awareness about tackling human-wildlife conflict issues
- Experience different cultures
- Gain experience in a variety of roles
- Explore different career and job opportunities
- Get relevant training or develop skills
Thus, we would like to invite applications from volunteers and we will contact them as and when our projects are scheduled through the year.
Please fill the form below.
In case of an error in submitting your form, kindly send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.